“I want to add some watermarks to my photos on iPhone, then my friends see it and they will know that the photos are taken by me. But how do i add watermarks to photos on iPhone?”
To add watermarks to your photos on iPhone, we can come to some third-party apps for help. And here, we’ll take eZy Watermark lite for example, and for detailed steps, please check below page.
Add Watermarks to Photos on iPhone with eZy Watermark lite
Firstly, we’ll need to download eZy Watermark lite
app from iTunes, then follow below steps and have a try.
1. Launching eZy Watermark lite on your iPhone, then it will show up option “Single Image” and “Multiple Images”, click the one you need.
2. Then click “Select the Source” of the photos you need to add watermark, and choose the photos.
3. Now you can choose which watermater you would need to add on the photos by clicking “The Option”, like “Autograph” or “Text”. when you need to add some texts, you can click “Text”.
4. Then you can tap on the left side bat to choose “Editing Tools” to change the color, font and opacity of your watermark.
5. When you’re satisfied with your editting, you can click “Checkmark in the circle” to confirm it. Then you can click “Checkmark in circle” at the right bottom corner to save your watermarked photos.
Also you can choose other apps to help you add watermarks to your photos on iPhone, like Workflow, iWatermark, Watermark Photo and Watermark Studio X ect.
Backup Watermarked Photos on iPhone
When you want to keep your impressed watermarked photos safe on your iPhone, you can backup them on your iTunes and iCloud, also you can selectively backup them with iRefone.
is not only good at backup iOS data selectively, but also can help us recover lost or deleted iOS data selectively even we have no backups. Also when we have backups, it can help us extract data from iTunes and iCloud backup selectively without erasing all content and settings, also we can preview them before restoring.
Now when you need, you can download and install the free trial version to have a try.
Step 1. Run iRefone, connect your iPhone with PC. Choose “Recover from iOS Device”, and click “Start”.
Step 2. Then new interface with many data icon adn media icon will show up, find and click “Photos” icon, and it will be scanned by the software.
Step 3. After scanning, you can preview and choose your watermarked photos to backups, tap on “Recover to PC”, and choose folder path to save them.