This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and Brorsoft Studio, the developer of the program ("Brorsoft"),
regarding your use of iRefone ( iRefone for Mac ). By installing the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
TThis End-User License Agreement ("EULA") grants you the following rights:
- System Software. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer.
- Storage/Network Use. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device,
such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network;
however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device.
A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
This EULA is your proof of license to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by you. You may not reverse engineer,
decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies,
you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, any upgrades, this EULA) and, and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Brorsofttec Co., Ltd. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA.
In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Brorsofttec Co., Ltd.
or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore,
you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may either (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes,
or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
In no event shall Brorsofttec Co., Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation,
damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
even if Brorsofttec Co., Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Brorsofttec Co., Ltd. warrants that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days
from the date of receipt. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Brorsofttec Co., Ltd. for any reason, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org