“I lost my Calendar icon on iPhone, is it possible for me to get back my lost iPhone Calendar icon?”
“This morning, i want to check some of my plans on Calendar, but i couldn’t find my Calendar icon on my iPhone, what to do? How could i restore my lost Calendar icon on iPhone?”
You’re not alone with losing Calendar icon issue, as many people are contacting us and telling this problem. Generally, when there are plenty of App icons on your iPhone, we may miss it, as it’s a built-in app on our iPhone, we couldn’t delete it and it won’t disappear, so our Calendar app is still on our iPhone. But how could we find lost Calendar icon on iPhone? Now we’ll talk about it.
Get Back Lost Calendar Icon on iPhone by Searching Folders
Now follow below steps and get back your lost iPhone Calendar icon with searching folders.
When we have created some folders on our home screen to make it clear and save some screen space, we’d better check them one by one carefully.
Get Back Lost Calendar from Apple Store
We can also go to Apple store to bring Calendar app back on our iPhone, see below steps.
1. Open your iPhone, go to App Store.
2. Click “Search” option at the bottom of your screen, and search for “Calendar” in the search bar.
3. Then you can see Calendar app, now you can redownload it to your iPhone.
4. When finish it, you can check your Calendar icon on your iPhone again.
Get Back Lost Calendar Icon by Restart iPhone
We can always solve some iPhone issue or bugs with restarting it, when we couldn’t find our lost Calendar icon, we can still restart our iPhone to have a try.
1. Open your iPhone, press power button and hold on until it shows us option “Slide to close phone”, then slide it to close your iPhone.
2. Wait a few seconds, then press power button and home button together and hold on until it shows Apple logo, then your iPhone will be opened.
3. Now you can check your home screen and find Calendar icon.
Get Back Lost Calendar Icon by Resetting iPhone
Also we can reset our iPhone to get back lost Calendar icon, see below steps.
1. Now open your iPhone, go to Setting--General--Reset--Reset Home Screen Layout.
2. Then our iPhone home screen will go back to factory default setting, and we can find our Calendar icon there.
Please note, it won’t delete our app data by resetting home screen layout.
Get Back Calendar on iPhone with Spotlight Search
Last, we can search our Calendar app with Spotlight search, please have a check.
1. Open your iPhone, go to home screen.
2. Then swipe down to bring out Spotlight search, enter “Calendar” and search it.
3. When Calendar app show up, click it and it will be open.
Restore Lost Calendar Data on iPhone
When to do when we lost some Calendar data on iPhone without bakcups? How could we restore them?
Now there are many third-party iOS data recovery software for iPhone, and here we will see how to get back our lost calendar data with iRefone.
is a professional iOS data recovery software, it can recover as well as backup more than 16 kinds of files, including contacts, notes, messages, photos, calendars, call history, WeChat messages ect. Also it can help us extract data from iTunes and iCloud backup selectively without erasing all content and settings.
Now when you need, you can download and install the free trial version to have a try.
Step 1. Run iRefone, connect your iPhone with PC. Choose “Recover from iOS Device”, click “Start”.
Step 2. Then we’ll enter the new interface with many data icon and media icon that iRefone can recover, find and click “Calendar” icon, and it will be scanned by the software.
Step 3. Wait a few seconds for scanning, you can preview and choose calendars you need, tap on “Recover to PC”, and choose folder path to save them.