The best way for us to free up more storage space on iPad and keep our WhatsApp voice messages safe is to backup them. But backup voice message from WhatsApp doesn’t like we do with WhatsApp messages that we can make screenshots. Then any ideas about how to backup WhatsApp voice messages on iPad?
When related to backup WhatsApp voice messages on iPad, there are several ways can help us with it. And from this article, we will show you 5 methods. Now read it and backup your WhatsApp voice messages on iPad.
Way 1. Email WhatsApp Voice Messages on iPad
Now follow below steps and forward and save your WhatsApp voice messages.
1. Open your iPad and launch your WhatsApp, find the audio messages you need to save.
2. Then click it and hold on to bring out the option “Forward”, now click it at the right bottom corner.
3. And new interface with many options will show up, find and click “Email”image icon, then set your email address and send it.
4. When finish it, you can download those WhatsApp voice messages from your email.
Way 2. Save WhatsApp Voice Messages on iCloud
Also we can save our WhatsApp voice messages on iCloud, but we’ll need to make sure the storage of our iCloud is enough.
1. Connect your iPad with Wifi, go to Setting--iCloud, log in it with your Apple ID and password.
2. When log in, turn on your iCloud drive and WhatsApp button.
3. Then tap on “Backup” at the bottom and confirm with “Backup Now”.
Way 3. Sync WhatsApp Voice Messages to WhatsApp iCloud
Also WhatsApp has its own cloud server, so we can also sync our WhatsApp voice mesages to it.
1. Open your iPad and launch WhatsApp on it.
2. Then go to Setting--Chats--Chats Backup, now tap on “Backup Now”.
3. Also you can set it with auto backup by set auto bakcup time period, and when you need to backup your videos, you can also turn on “Include Videos” button.
Way 4. Backup WhatsApp Voice Messages on iTunes
Also we can backup WhatsApp voice messages on iTunes, and we don’t need to worry about its storage space.
1. Launching your iTunes and connect your iPad with PC.
2. When it’s recognized, click iPad image icon and tap on “Backup Now” on the right page, then confirm with “Backup”.
: it doesn’t allow us to backup them selectively, so we’ll have to backup the whole folder.
Way 5. Selectively Backup WhatsApp Voice Messages on iPad
Also when you need to backup your WhatsApp voice messages selectively, or you only need to backup your WhatsApp voice messages, you will need to rely on the help of third-party software iRefone.
is a professional iOS data recovery software, it can recover as well as backup more than 16 kinds of files even we have no backups, including contacts, notes, messages, photos, reminders, calendars, call history, WeChat messages, WhatsApp messages ect. Also it allows us to preview them before backup and restoring, and it can be compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Now you can download and install the free trial version to have a try.
Step 1. Run iRefone, connect your iPad with PC. Choose “Recover from iOS Device”, and click “Start”.
Step 2. Then we’ll enter the new interface with many data icon and media icon that iRefone can recover, find and click “WhatsApp” icon, and it will be scanned by the software.
Step 3. When finish scanning, you can choose WhatsApp voice messages you need to save, tap on “Recover to PC”, and choose folder path to save them.