Whenever a user connects their iPhone or iPad through a USB connection, the home screen will pop up asking you to confirm that you trust this computer. Once you tap on the “Trust” button, trusted computers can sync with your iOS device, create backups, and access your device's photos, videos, contacts, and other content. If you have trusted too many computers that the iPhone or iPad were connected to in the past, it is possible to reset these settings to reset trust this computer on iPhone and iPad. This guide will show you how to reset trust this computer on your iPhone/iPad.
How to trust this computer on iPhone and iPad
1. Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer or other device.
2. Enter your passcode, if you have one, to unlock your iOS device.
3. If you don't want to trust the computer or other connected device, tap Don't Trust on your iOS device. If you want to trust the computer or other device, tap Trust.
How to Reset This Computer on iPhone and iPad
Occasionally, we have to connect iPhone or iPad to an unfamiliar computer. If you trust the computer mistakenly and worry about the serious risk, here is how to undo it:
1. On iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset.
2. Choose Reset Location & Privacy.
3. Connect iPhone/iPad to the formerly trusted computer.
4. The alert message will pop up. Tap “Don’t Trust”.
1.To revoke authorization from all the computers that your device has trusted, you can choose Reset Network Settings in step 2.
2.Reset Location & Privacy and Network Settings won’t delete data from your devices.