“My friends always send me some iMessages while I’m in the office, and our manager won’t allow us to check phone devices while working. Is it possible for me to use iMessage on Windows PC?”
When we have Mac, we can connect iMessages with our iPhone iPad easily, and we don’t need to use our iPhone iPad. But not all people are using Mac, and they also want to use iMessages on PC as it’s instant and free, then what do do? How could we use iMessage on Windows PC? Now don’t worry, we’ll show you some methods about how to use iMessage on Windows PC, follow below steps and have a try.
Using iMessage on Windows PC with iPadian 2
When using iMessage on Windows PC, we’ll need to rely on other software, see below steps and have a try.
1. Download iPadian emulator
, and install it on your Windows PC.
2. Then run iPadian emulator, accept its terms and conditions, and it will begin installation.
3. When finish installing it, open iPadian on your Windows PC, and search for “iMessage” in the search bar.
4. Now Message app will be download on your Windows PC and you can launch it on your Windows PC and use it.
Use iMessages on Windows PC with Chrome
By doing this method, you’ll need to have a Mac PC and a Windows PC, see below steps.
1. Firstly download Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop
on your Mac and Windows PC.
2. After installing it, click “Launch App” on the top right corner, and it will pop up message “Download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Install”, and click “OK”.
3. When download it, install the same on your Mac, and continue it with your instruction until finish installing it.
4. Now Chrome Remote Desktop will help us access another computer via Chrome browser or Chromebook, and you can use the security code to get them connected and started.
Now you can use iMessages on your Windows PC, just enjoy it.
Check old iMessages on Windows PC
When you just want to check your old messages on PC without sending and receiving new messages via Windows PC, we can extract your messages from iPhone iPad to Windows PC selectively with iRefone.
is a professional iOS data recovery software, it can backup more than 16 kinds of files, including contacts, notes, messages, photos, call history, WeChat messages ect. Also it can help us recover our lost iOS data selectively with three recovery mode, that is Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup.
Now you can download and install the free trial version to have a try.
Step 1. Run iRefone, connect your iPhone iPad with PC. Choose “Recover from iOS Device”, click “Start”.
Step 2. Then we’ll enter the new interface with many data icon and media icon that iRefone can recover, find and click “Message” icon, and it will be scanned by the software.
Step 3. After scanning, you can preview and choose messages you need to extract, tap on “Recover to PC”, and choose folder path to save them.
: When you lost some of them, you can also tap on “Recover to Device” to get back them on your iPhone iPad.
And “Recover to Device” only works for contacts, notes and messages right now.