"Deleted an important voice memo on my iPhone X by mistake. What I want is to get back the only missing voice memos. Any way to achieve it?
You may have recorded some voice memos on your iPhone X. What if you accidentally deleted a voice memo that contained valuable conversations? Here, we will show you how to recover deleted voice memos on iPhone X
after mistaken operation.
Well, to recover iPhone data would be easy if you’ve synced the device to iTunes or iCloud before. However, if you’re going to get only deleted voice memos back on iPhone X from iTunes backup, no perfect way except turning to iRefone
As a professional iOS data recovery software, iRefone is the optimum solution for you to retrieve missing voice memos from iPhone X , as long as you’ve synced your data to iTunes or iCloud before. Compared to traditional recovery mode, you don’t have to erase all your existing data on device. Conversely, you’re able to undelete only target data you’re desired to find or keep.
Besides voice memos, iRefone also supports recovering lost or deleted text messages, photos, videos, documents and up to 16 different types of files from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, your iTunes Backup or from your online iCloud account.
Tutorial: How to recover deleted iPhone X Voice Memos from iTunes backup
Step 1. Run iRefone
Click Recover from iTunes Backup File, you’ll see all backups you have listed in the interface, choose the most relevant with your lost voice memos, then click "Select" button to begin.
Step 2. Scan Data
It will scan automatically after you click the voice memos icon, it might take your some time as the duration depends on the amount of your data.
Step 3. Extract Data
When the scanning is finished, all of the Voice Memos that backed up in iTunes will be displayed in the interface, including these deleted voice memos. You could preview them one by one and choose these voices memos you need to save them on your computer.
1. If you wanna get more ways to get back voice memos on iPhone like from iCloud, please check this tutorial- Methods to Recover Deleted Voice Memos on iPhone
2. To maximize the possibility to recover deleted or missing data, here are several tips that you’re supposed to follow:
- Stop using your iPhone or set it to airplane mode. This is because the data would be overwritten if you add new information on your device.
- For media data like photos or videos, you’d better retrieve them from an available backup either in iTunes or iCloud.
- Try to find your disappeared data with a recovery tool like iRefone as soon as possible.