When some of our apps always get stuck, we’ll re-install them, or we just click the wrong button and delete some of them, or when we factory reset our iPhone ect, then we’ll lost our former app data. Then how could we recover those lost iPhone data from deleted apps? Like WeChat and WhatsApp data?
Now with the help of powerful iOS data recovery software iRefone
, you can recover your lost app data directly from your iOS device or extract them from your backups selectively. Also it supports us restoring more than 16 kinds of files from our iOS data recovery software, like contacts, notes, messages, photos, reminders, calendars, WeChat messages, WhatsApp messages ect.
When you need, you can download and install the free trial version to have a try.
Recover Lost iPhone Data from Deleted Apps Directly
When you have no backups, don’t worry, the recovery software iRefone can help us get back our deleted app data directly from our iOS device.
Step 1. Run iRefone, connect your iPhone with PC. Then click “Recover from iOS Device”, and tap on “Start”.
Step 2. Now we’ll enter the new interface with many data icon and media icon that iRefone can recover, find and click “WeChat Message” icon for example, and it will be scanned by the software.
Step 3. When finish scanning, you can preview and choose WeChat messages you need, tap on “Recover to PC”, and choose folder path to save them.
Restore Lost iPhone Data from Backups
Although you have deleted some of your apps by mistake, when you have done some backups, we can still restore those app data from your iPhone backups. If you want to do it selectively, you can come to iRefone for help. But if you need to try some free ways, you can follow below steps for reference.
Restore from iTunes:
1. Launching your iPhone, connect your iPhone with PC.
2. When it’s recognized, click iPhone image icon and go to Files--Summary.
3. Then you can see all your backup files on the left side bar, choose the one you need, tap on “Restore Backup”, and confirm with “Restore”.
Restore from iCloud:
When you don’t mind erasing all your content and settings before restoring, you can follow below steps and have a try.
1. Connect your iPhone with Wifi, log in iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
2. Now go to Setting--General--Erase All Content and Settings, when all content and settings are erased, go to set up assistant with a hello screen.
3. Then swipe to begin the set up progress, choose backup files you need, tap on “Restore Backup”, and confirm with “Restore”.