: Following are some steps about how to send disappearing photos and videos in WhatsApp on iPhone, read it and have a try.
Great news that WhatsApp has developed a feature that we can send disappearing photos and videos in WhatsApp on iPhone. And we can do it via “Status” feature, so it’s more convenient for us to do private chatting. But some people may don’t know how to do it, so from this article we’ll show you some methods about how to send disappearing photos and videos in WhatsApp on iPhone.
Feature of WhatsApp Status
Before sending disappearing photos and video in WhatsApp, there are some features we should know.
1. We can change our WhatsApp status to “Only Share with” or “My Contacts except”, when we don’t want our status visible to all.
2. WhatsApp status fearure contains My Status, Recent Updates and Viewed Updates. And we can check our recent status with My Status, also we can check who has seen it.
3. From Recent Updates, we can check latest messages from our contacts, also Viewed Updates cam show us the messages from users who have muted you.
Send Disappearing Photos and Videos in WhatsApp on iPhone
Before using “Status” feature to send disappearing photos and video in WhatsApp, we’ll need to update our WhatsApp with latest version, and please note the photos and videos we sent will disappeared in 24 hours.
1. After updating WhatsApp with latest version, open it on iPhone, and click “Status” on the left bottom corner.
2. Then tap on new status icon at the top right corner, and we will enter the new page. Here we can click “Picker” to choose photos from our photo album, also we can shoot a video to upload them.
3. When finish uploading, we can also add text, emoji to edit it. And also we can send it by click Arrow image icon at the right bottom corner.
Backup and Restore Disappeared WhatsApp Messages, Photos and Videos
When we receive some disappearing photos and videos via WhatsApp, we may need to backup them. And by default, when we check them, it will be saved to our photo album automatically. But what if you don’t want to use this feature and want to backup or restore our lost ones selectively? Then we can come to iRefone for help.
is a powerful iOS data recovery software, it can not only help us backup all WhatsApp messages and attachments, but also can help us backup other iOS data selectively, including contacts, notes, messages, photos, reminders, calendars, call history, WeChat messages, WhatsApp messages ect. What’s more, it can help us recover our deleted iOS data selectively with three recovery mode, that is Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup. And it can be full compatibe with latest iOS 11.
Now you can download and install the free trial version to have a try.
Step 1. Run iRefone, connect your iPhone with PC. Choose “Recover from iOS Device”, and click “Start”.
Step 2. Then new interface will show up, find and click “WhatsApp Attachment” icon, and it will be scanned by the software.
Step 3. After scanning, you can preview and choose WhatsApp photos and videos you need to backup, tap on “Recover to PC”, and choose folder path to save them.