“Recently I’m learning how to use Apple pay cash, but it doesn’t work. How could i solve Apple pay cash not working problem?”
Now iPhone with iOS 11 supports us to do Apple pay cash, it makes sending and receiving money just as simple as sending a message, so many people are trying to use it and enjoy this new feature. But sometimes we just failed to use it or it’s not working, what to do? How do we solve Apple pay cash not working issue?
Now we’ll see how to set up and use Apple pay cash, and see if you’re using it correctly, then fix some common issue with it.
How to Set Up Apple Pay Cash
Before using it, we’ll need to set up Apple pay cash first on our iPhone, and also we’ll need to make sure that our iPhone has been updated to iOS 11.
1. Now open your iPhone and go to Setting--Wallet & Apple Pay, turn on it and click “Apple Pay Cash”.
2. Then tap on “Continue” and agree to its terms and create your Apple Pay Cash card.
3. Now connect it with your bank card and scan it with your camera, and it will be ok.
How to Use Apple Pay Cahs
Right now, we use Apple pay cash via iMessages, see below steps and have a try.
1. Open Message app on your iPhone, and open the conversation or start a new conversation with the contact you need to transfer money.
2. Click App store icon, and tap on “Apple Pay” icon in Message app. Then find and click dollar icon and input amount you need to send.
3. And when you can see a preview in the text box, tap on “Send”, then verified it with your Touch ID or Face ID, and it will be ok.
Tips: we can choose to send or receive money before sending it.
Slove Apple Pay Not Working Problem
After knowing how to use it, now we’ll see some common issue with it. Follow below tips and have a try.
1. You can restart your iPhone or iPad to have a try.
2. Check if you have updated your iPhone iPad with latest iOS 11. Go to Setting--General--Software Update, and you can check it here.
3. Make sure you have set up Apple Pay Cash on your iPhone, and you can refer to first part to do it.
4. Check your network connection. Go to Setting--Wireless Network Connection, turn it off, then turn it on to connect it again and have a try.
5. Also you can reset network setting to have a try. Now go to Setting--General--Reset--Reset Network Setting. After doing it, you’ll need to input Wifi password to connect it.
When you still get some issue with it, you can contact Apple support for more profesional support.
Backup and Restore iMessages on iPhone
When you need to backup your iMessages, or you lost some of them as well as other iOS data occasionally, you can come to iRefone for help.
is a professional iOS data recovery software, it can recover as well as backup more than 16 kinds of files, including contacts, notes, messages, photos, reminders, calendars, WeChat messages ect. And it can help us recover them with three recovery mode, that is Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud Backup. Also it can be compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Now you can download and install the free trial version to have a try.
Step 1. Run iRefone, connect your iPhone with PC. Choose “Recover from iOS Device”, then click “Start”.
Step 2. Then we’ll enter the new interface with many data icon and media icon that iRefone can recover, find and click “Message” icon, and it will be scanned by the software.
Step 3. After scanning, you can preview and choose messages you need, tap on “Recover to PC” and choose folder path to save them.