“I want to listen some of my WhatsApp audio messages on my computer, how could i transfer those audio messages from WhatsApp to PC?”
As a powerful instant message app, WhatsApp allows us to send and receive many kind of files, including text messages, audio messages, photos and files ect. And by default, our WhatsApp photos and videos can be saved on our phone or iPhone automatically when we view them. But for WhatsApp audio messages, it doesn’t work like that. Now fortunately, there are some other ways can help us transfer our audio messages from WhatsApp to PC, and keep them safe.
Now firstly we’ll introduce you some methods for iPhone, then for Android phone, check below steps and have a try.
Part 1.For iPhone
Transfer Audio Messages from WhatsApp to PC via iTunes
When related to backup or transfer iOS data, we can always come to iTunes for help, but the problem is that it doesn’t support us to do it selectively.
1. Launching your iTunes and make sure it’s with latest version. Then connect your iPhone with PC, when it’s recognized, click iPhone image icon.
2. Now tap on “Backup Now” on the right page and confirm with “Backup”, when finish backup, you can go to Files--Summary, and see those backup files on the left side bar.
Also you can go to below folder address to check your backup files:
For Windows: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup
For Mac ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
Selectively Transfer WhatsApp Audio Messages to PC with iRefone
When you only need to transfer your WhatsApp audio messages, or you want to do it selectively, iRefone is your best choice.
is not only good at transfer and backup iOS data selectively, but also good at recover more than 16 kinds of files even we have no backups, including contacts, notes, messages, WeChat messages, WhatsApp messages, call history, Safari ect. And it can be compatible with latest iPhone X and iPhone 8.
Now you can download and install the free trial version to have a try.
Step 1. Run iRefone, connect your iPhone with PC. Choose “Recover from iOS device”, and click “Start”.
Step 2. Then we’ll enter the new interface with many data icon and media icon that iRefone can recover, find and click “WhatsApp” icon, and it will be scanned by iRefone.
Step 3. When finish scanning, you can choose WhatsApp audio messages you need to transfer, tap on “Recover to PC”, and choose folder path to save them.
Part 2. For Android Phone
Transfer WhatsApp Audio Messages to PC with Email
Also we can transfer our WhatsApp audio messages from iPhone to PC via Email, see below steps.
1. Now open WhatsApp on your iPhone and log in it with your WhatsApp ID and password.
2. Then go to Chats page, and choose the conversation you need to transfer. Find the audio messages you need, click it and hold on until it shows option “Forward”, click it.
3. Now tap on “Share” button, choose “Mail” option and input your email address to send it.
4. After sending it, you can open email on your PC and download those audio messages to your PC folder.
: You need to repeat thise process when you get more WhatsApp audio messages to transfer. And this method can also be used for transferring WhatsApp audio messages from iPhone to PC.
Transfer WhatsApp Audio Messages to PC through WhatsApp Desktop App
This method can be used for WhatsApp on both our iPhone and Android phone, now you can check below steps for detailed information.
1. Download WhatsApp on your PC and log in it with your WhatsApp ID and password.
2. Then our WhatsApp chat log will sync on our desktop one, find the conversation you need and move your mouse arrow over WhatsApp audio messages you need.
3. Now you can see downfacing arrow and click it and tap on “Download” in the middle of your menu.
4. Then choose save location and save them.
After learning those methods about how to transfer your audio messages from WhatsApp to PC, do you know how to do it now? Any issue, please feel free to let us know.